Want to win Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith? Enter here before October 31st!

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Title Revealed for Third Monstrumologist Release!

Title may be too strong of a word, but the third (working) title was revealed by Rick Yancy today.

"I thought I'd let you know the (working) title of the third book: THE ISLE OF BLOOD".

As most of you already know, I am in love with this series. I read the first novel last year during Insert Book Title Here's spooktacular october. I also reviewed his second novel for this year's festivities. I am so excited, and I can't wait to see what is in store for this amazing series and talented writer.

2 comments:

  1. I have just picked up the first the monstrumologist book. :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I try and piece all the new titles for the month. If you ever see something missing let me know, I will glady add it. I wish I had time to add all the links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Optimistic Pessimist: No problem! I'm just glad you included it because a lot of other blogs over looked it!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Comment! I cannot wait to hear from you!