Want to win Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith? Enter here before October 31st!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday




I am dying for the second installment of Lisa Mantchev's series. She is an amazing writer and one of my favorites. This novel will be released on May 25, 2010.

Act Two, Scene One
Growing up in the enchanted Thèâtre Illuminata, Beatrice Shakespeare Smith learned everything about every play ever written. She knew the Players and their parts, but she didn’t know that she, too, had magic. Now, she is the Mistress of Revels, the Teller of Tales, and determined to follow her stars. She is ready for the outside world.

5 comments:

  1. Man, I'm excited for the one! Bring on May 25th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got the first one from the library and I'm really looking forward to reading it. Good to know you liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Many Books: Me too!

    Sunnysmileqt: The first one is amazing. I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally looking forward to this one!

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Comment! I cannot wait to hear from you!