Want to win Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith? Enter here before October 31st!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday

By popular request on my survey, here is my first ever Waiting on Wednesday post! I know that I am dying for this particular novel.



"... [a] dark-but-fun, supernatural romance about two teenagers who discover they have a shared destiny, related to the old novel The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. Unfortunately, the more the shy heroine, Jill, starts to fall in love with the mysterious hero, Tristen, the more dangerous he becomes to her. There’s lots of mystery and twists and turns to the plot."

I snagged this wonderful summary from Sara at The Hiding Spot. Thank you, Sara!

The release date is May 3, 2010! I can't wait!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I loved Jessica's Guide so I'm really excited for this too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great. I havent read any books of this author, but I have this one on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Many Books: Thanks! I can not wait for this one!

    Nina: You really should read Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Comment! I cannot wait to hear from you!