Want to win Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith? Enter here before October 31st!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

200 Followers Contest---Lucky You for Following Me



It's finally going to pay off. You've read the posts, followed the blog, commented, and entered contests...all for the love of reading. You have dedicated your time and give it to little ol' me. You guys are amazing and it is about time that you are recongized for it.

You have to have been a follower starting November 21st 2009 to enter. (I will check).
You will be entering to win a 30 dollar Barnes and Noble giftcard.
Contest will end December 21st, so all followers will have a chance to enter. Shipping to you anywhere you are. If you've followed me from Canda...well...I can ship to Canda!

I love you, guys!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! :) I just entered, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I may have accidently entered as Briana instead of The Book Pixie so I'm re-enterng to prevent confusion incase I win.

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Comment! I cannot wait to hear from you!