Want to win Blessed by Cynthia Leitich Smith? Enter here before October 31st!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Book Quotes of the Week (# 2)

Ever just loved a quote from your favorite book? I have this weird obsession with writing down and collecting my favorite book quotes. Some have hit a deep chord while others have made me laugh hysterically. Feel free to tell me your favorite book quotes. Who knows it might be the one that shows up next week...


"My Lord," I began, "you know you gave me these gifts, and with them sweet and gentle words. But take them back, for rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind."
-Ophelia by Lisa Klein



"I love you, too," she said.
"I mean, I really love you."
She quirked a brow. "Is this a contest?"
-It's in His Kiss by Julia Quinn







"It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what you say. It's not how you look in that body, but the things you do with it. You are beautiful."
-The Host by Stephenie Meyer





"I need a relationship I can really sink my teeth into."
-Vampire Kisses by Ellen Schreiber

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I used to keep a book of great quotes, but I seemed to have misplaced it...

    ReplyDelete

Come on! Comment! I cannot wait to hear from you!